老长一串
Rachael:Do you like our owl?
瑞切尔:你喜欢我们的猫头鹰吗。
Deckard:It's artificial?
戴卡德:它是假的、
Rachael:Of course it is.
瑞切尔:当然!
Deckard:Must be expensive.
戴卡德:肯定很贵,
Rachael:Very.
瑞切尔:非常昂贵、
Rachael:I'm Rachael.
瑞切尔:我叫瑞切尔。
Deckard:Deckard.
戴卡德:我叫戴卡德,
Rachael:It seems you feel our work is not a benefit to the public.
瑞切尔:好像你认为我们的工作对公众无益?
Deckard:Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.
戴卡德:复制人不像其他机器!他们既是工具也是危险、如果他们是有益的,那便不是我要解决的问题?
Rachael: May I ask you a personal question?
瑞切尔:我可以问你一个私人问题吗。
Deckard:Sure.
戴卡德:当然,
Rachael:Have you ever retired a human by mistake?
瑞切尔:你曾将人类误当作复制人吗!
3565 Deckard:No.
戴卡德:没有!
Rachael:But in your position that is a risk.
瑞切尔:但是你的工作很危险。
Deckard:You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.
戴卡德:你正在看杂志。看见一整页裸体女孩的照片?
Rachael:Is this testing whether I'm a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?
瑞切尔:戴卡德先生?你是在测试我是复制人还是同性恋吗!
Rutger:I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.
罗格:我见过你们无法置信之事——我看见太空战舰在猎户星座肩旁熊熊燃烧!我注视万丈光芒在天国之门的黑暗里闪耀!所有的这些瞬间都将在时间里消失?一如雨中之泪……死亡的时间到了!